Friday, January 7, 2011

Update!




So it has been a long while and lots has happened. Here is a quick over view of what has happened in our lives:
  • We moved to California after Collins wedding. We are living with Justin's parents. The weather is fabulous about 58 degrees every day!
  • Our baby is no longer a baby he walks around everywhere now. It is so cute. He is also learning how to run. He will not stay in his high chair anymore. He also figured out how to get out of being tied in...
  • Justin is now in India!!! he working on getting adjusted to the time change and waking up at 4:30 every morning. I will be posting his e-mails for those that are interested in his eastern adventures.
  • School has started again for me. I am waiting for financial aide so I can buy my books so I pretty much can't do anything with school right now.
  • We have 2 terrariums to house our orchids. The plants seem to be enjoying them and doing quite well.
  • The little guy passed away last week. It was sad. He just did not adjust well. So, Risky is a little lonely, but I think he is happy to be getting out more.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

"Mmmm. Oranges. I love it. I want to stare at it."

He's walking?! He wouldn't even stand up 2 weeks ago!

katie said...

I know right. It must have been Dylan. He was chasing her all over the house before she left. I think he misses her.