Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Child...

I had an ultra sound last Friday. They are pretty awesome!
I kind of want to do one like very week...

Anyways, things looked good. But my silly baby was in a very difficult position, so we really couldn't see the face or the nether regions.

Oh no! I was really looking forward to seeing if it was a boy or a girl.
So after a few min of poking and pushing we got the money shot!!!


We are having a baby boy!
I am even more excited!!!!
Now comes names....
Oh boy, I really do not know what we are going to pick. I started making a list of names I like yesterday. I hope to finish it today. Then I will let Justin go through and Veto names he does not like. Hopefully we will be able to have a small list of first names and middle names we like. And then be able to narrow it down from there.
Don't worry Justin won't let me name him anything weird.
( I was really liking Osiris for a while.)

2 comments:

Draper Duo said...

CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Boys are so fun! Congrats! and i do wish you good luck in the name choosing... not an easy task!