Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars


I totally missed that those were on. I was actually looking forward to the hosts this year.
Justin and I were doing a 3d puzzle! Which has been a lot of fun to do. The puzzle is the Millenium Falcon, and it is labeled extremely challenging. We started it Friday night and are still working on it. We are both worried it is missing some pieces. My parents have had the puzzle for about 15 years and no one has put it together. I am really looking forward to seeing it completed.



Anyways back to the Oscars...
What kind of world do I live in where Sandra Bullock and Mo'Nique win Oscars?
Were there really no good actress this year?
I am curious to see all the performances from the best actress and best supporting actress's. I just can not believe that Sandra Bullock was better than Helen Mirren or Meryl Streep.

And I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that Avatar did not win best picture or best director!!!
I would have puked if it had. Seriously, PUKED.
I refuse to see it.
The Titanic Killed James Cameron. I don't care what anyone says.
Titanic is a crappy movie.
Here is a link so you to can see the results and other things that happened last night.
I am off to the internet to see the highlights of last night.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Totally agreed, Katie! Titanic was a horrid movie.

I saw Avatar and the visuals were beautiful. But it wasn't a great movie. I think Avatar won all the Oscars it should have (special effects stuff), and none of the ones it shouldn't have (best picture, etc.)

Heidi Daniels said...

I love you, I refuse to see Avatar too!! It doesn't appeal to me to see blue people run around a movie screen, raincheck please.

PS.#D puzzles seriously make me afraid! More props for doing it!