Monday, February 8, 2010

Onions

We went to Outback for dinner on Saturday night with Justin's family. It was a lot of fun to visit and reconnect our friendships. The food was good. I really liked the bread they served on the tables. A nice dark bread. we also ordered a blooming onion. I love Onion rings. They are soooo good. And this was like one huge onion ring! By far my favorite thing I ate. I don't know if I will eat there again. Since there big thing is stakes, and Neither Justin or I like stake. Also, I need to avoid onions.
They are not good for me. Yes they are ultra greasy and fried. But wow, they do a number on my tummy. I will have to remember that next time I want onion rings.

I will just have to settle for Animal Style fries. Those don't effect me as much.

Oooh man I want those right now..........

1 comment:

Tamra said...

That bread is so yummy!