Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Work, and driving my brothers car

So, I am back at work. It is a little weird being back. But I am enjoying it. Don't get me wrong I miss Justin and our child. But It is nice to not have to be feeding, changing, or playing with someone. Thankfully I work nights now. Which means that I get Fridays off! And, it is much slower at night. I am also working on my first posters since I have been back. They are great! Just like making big scrapbook pages.
The crappy part about working is I feel like just when I am getting things done at the house I have to get ready and go to work. But that is how it is.
I just remember that it could be much worse. I could be at Provo Craft!
I love my job!

So yesterday I drove my brothers car around for a while. My back has been a little bit more sore since having the baby. No big deal. Well driving that car almost killed me this morning. I was fine last night until 3 this morning when the baby woke up to eat. My back was a little sore getting out of bed, but Wham as soon as I bent over to pick up the baby a huge wave of pain washed over me. I knew that was not good. But I was like ok, I can get through this maybe it just tweaked my back when I bent over. Nope. It hurt the whole time the baby was eating and I couldn't bend over to put him back in his bed. (thankfully I remembered that I could squat a few min. later... my brain does not work well that early in the morning) After bouncing the baby to sleep. I laid on the floor and stretched out my back WOW it hurt so bad to lie on the floor. After a few min. I thought I could get up and go back to bed. Well Justin was nice and rubbed my back for a bit. Oh it felt so nice. And then I knew I needed pain killers. I considered raiding my brothers pain killer for his broken collar bone, but decided to take Ib profin instead. Thankfully it worked and I slept. My back was still a little tight today, but with the help of Rodney Yee, and a hot shower, my back is now only a little sore. Hopefully tomorrow with some more yoga and sleep It will be better.
I don't think I will be driving my brothers car anytime soon.

No comments: