Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 days and counting...

This school year went by so fast. I really can't believe there are only 3 days left.
I am finally seeing a change in the student attitude up until yesterday it has been one of optimism and anything is possible. (this coming from students who have more than 15 packets to complete) I can now see the distress and panic in their eyes. I have not made anyone cry yet. But that will happen soon enough...
I have seen many students finish! That is my favorite thing about working here! Seeing people accomplish something! I just hope more will get done today than yesterday.

This time of year always me reflective what am I procrastinating. Have I put off some important things? Scary questions...

3 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

Katie....I heard a rumor. Is it true? ;)

Unknown said...

You don't even know what the rumor is that she's referring to. She could have heard a rumor that you're really stupid.

katie said...

Well, that one could be true at the moment too. I am having trouble doing simple addition today...