Thursday, January 8, 2009










Justin and I hung out in Utah this year for






Christmas. Here are some highlights:
We spent Christmas with my family at a family reunion.
  • I made a Turkey. I think I have making turkeys down.
  • I enjoyed making cookies and treats with my dad and Justin.
  • Justin got a sweet pair of winter hiking boots and some sweet records.
  • I got a sewing machine and some sweet records.
  • We got to go tubing. We also go to go on a sweet winter hike.
  • We had a low key New Years this year. We ate dinner with Justin's brother and watched a movie.
  • We enjoyed the time off from school and work and Justin taught me how to play cribbage and we both were able to read a lot.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

I thought Justin HATED card games!?! The secret is out! You're so stuck at the next family gathering...

katie said...

This is the only card game he likes. It is a lot of fun! But only 3 people can play at a time. Maybe we can a few tables going...

Tamra said...

So, is that Justin's Brigham Young beard? Where's the 'stache?

katie said...

He shaved it off for fun:) The stash was really bugging him when he ate, so I suggested he just shave it off and keep the beard since I like the beard so much. He may have been trying to embarrass me...

Tamra said...

That makes sense, then. I love beards, too. That was what I asked Rob to give me for Christmas. Not a beard for me, of course. A beard for him.

epol tvanderstel said...

thanks blogger teams beside that i saw all of nature and people here,,one more time thank you so much.

Unknown said...

I DO hate card games. I don't hate cribbage for several reasons. 1. You only play with one or two other people. 2. You actually have to have a REALLY solid concept of mathematics 3. Other people can't make you lose by "giving" you points. If you make a mistake it's your mistake. 4. You're playing for points, not trying to avoid them. 5. In most card games there's an unavoidable mounting of tension that you can't express, which is completely absent from the game of cribbage.

I happen to like other card games as well. I mostly just hate Shanghai.