Friday, January 30, 2009

8 things About me

Rules:

1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the 6 categories
3) Tag others

8 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1) Arrested Development
2) It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
3) Flight of the Conchords
4)Hero's
5)Family Guy
6)Simpsons
7) Sponge Bob Square Pants
8) Chuck


8 Things I did Yesterday/what a wonderful life I lead
1) Went to work
2) Started a new book (Collapse)
3) Made veggie burgers for the first time
4) ate a veggie burger for the first time
5) read from Martha's home making book!
6) Took Justin to school
7) Gave Justin a Kiss!
8) prayed that my car would go into gear

8 Things I look Forward To
1) getting rid of the car
2) riding the bike
3) Justin graduating
4) The SUMMER!
5) Scrapbooking
6) reading my Martha Cook Book!
7) lazy weekends
8) spending time with Justin

8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Bombay House
2) That Thai place in Morgan Hill
2) Costa Vida
3) Brick Oven
4) Bangkok Grill
5) Pier 49 Pizza
6) Gandolfo's
7) In and Out
8) Any of My home cooked Dinners (what can I say I really like my cooking:)

8 Things on My Wishlist
1) For Justin to go to California Adventure and Disneyland with me and have fun
2) Run the Anaheim Marathon
3) Go on a bike ride along the Californian coast
4) Go see the big rock in Australia
5) Go to Easter Island
6) Have a large swimming pool
7) Have a well organized home
8) get a degree

8 People I Tag
1) Eliza
2) Julie
3) Breanne
4) Melanie
5) Leah
6) Nancy
7) Bob
8) Mandy

No comments: