Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Biggest Looser



I have never watched this show before. (I usually stay far away from reality T.V.) But I kind of liked it. It was good to see motivated people trying to make a good and healthy change. The thing I think is the saddest is that people get kicked off every week. I don't think that that is right. Most of the people on the show need someone to kick them in the butt and doctors and dietitians. I think they should stay the whole time and then who ever makes the most improvement and the biggest lifestyle change after a year should win. That just seems more fair and more likely to help over a longer period of time.
Anyways I really LOVE how Justin motivates me. It has been so wonderful to be married to someone with the same health goals and fitness goals.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

I quite like the show, for the same reasons as you. It's cool that so many people are so motivated to change their lives. What a positive message!

Course they do have to throw in all the reality TV show drama, but whatever. Take what we can get, I suppose.