Thursday, January 15, 2009

Book of Life

I have always enjoyed Egyptian art. I especially like the hieroglyphics. I can visualize the artist creating. I can also see mistakes and things that the artist may have not been to satisfied with. Really that is where I connect, I see flaws that reflect my own inadequacies and strengths.
That said, I had an opportunity to create some Egyptian artwork. The artwork I created was as an example for a project. The students were to create 8 images from there life and then create their own form of hieroglyphics to explain what is happening in the images. It was a lot of fun to make.
My favorite image is the one on the bottom left corner. I just love it! I also really enjoy the one in the center. It really make me smile:)


I would have had a fun job had I lived then;)

No comments: