Thursday, November 3, 2011

What to do with extra Halloween candy?

So we had a great Halloween. Felix got to trick-or-treat! Which he loved. We got to go to a fun Halloween party in grandpa and grandmas neighborhood! And we carved pumpkins and celebrated uncle Collins birthday! We knew we lived in an area with lots of little kids so Justin and I made sure to buy two big bags f candy. Halloween night Justin even suggested that we go and get another big bag. Well we now have a whole bag and a half of candy. Felix has volunteered his services (rather loudly) to help eat the candy. and Justin will eat the stuff he likes. That still leaves me with a ton of candy!!?!!I am thinking of breaking apart the candy bars and making some cookies, but that still leaves me with a ton of treats! ( i will probably o this and freeze the dough) I wish I still worked at the high school. I am sure I could dig up a few kids to eat some of the candy. Also all the candy in the house is reeking havoc on eating healthy. I love candy and sweets!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Whether you eat it or throw it away, it will still be gone. But you'll probably feel better (physically anyway) if you throw it away. I say toss it.

Tamra said...

I'm pretty sure that right now about 75% of my caloric intake is Halloween candy. Once the chocolate is gone, there will be no point. So only a few days left!

katie said...

I completely forgot that Justin had a job when I wrote this post. He came home and took the bowl to work.! Yea for UPS eating the left over candy!