Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Star Wars Clone Wars

I am super sad. 
I recently started watching Star Wars Clone Wars on You Tube. 
I was a big fan of the micro series Cartoon Network did so I was slightly skeptical that it would be as good. 
I really enjoyed it. 

Seriously, where was this show when I was a kid. 

Anyways, Cartoon Network took the episodes off You Tube. 
I know it is illegal blah blah blah, but I really liked the show and now I have no way to watch it.  
And I found out today that it is an ongoing series only in season 4! (I know I am way behind the times)
So that is really exciting but,
I feel totally hanging on where I stopped watching. 
Right now I seriously want to know what happens to Fives. 
I imagine I will end up watching the series again as my children grow up. 
That seems like forever away.
FOREVER
I may have to breakdown and rent the DVD when series 4 comes out, or find a 10 year old with Cartoon Network who I can watch Clone Wars with on Fridays. 

Also, I was just thinking, I am glad it is not 1980 and I just finished seeing Empire Strikes back for the first time. 

"Luke I am your father." 

Then waiting years for Return of the Jedi! 
That would have killed me. 

I guess I will just go to bed and get a good night sleep then...

No comments: