Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pizza pooper

Ok so I am kind of lame. I did make a lot of pizza in October, but seriously it takes lots of time to make dough. And kids are crazy when you need them to not be. Anyways, sorry if I disappointed anyone. But really you should try the pizza that I made! It was yummy! Also pizza in general is good. I tried some fun sauces: herb butter, squash, and alfredo. I really wanted to try to make an Indian pizza. But I just didn't take the time and I felt burnt out. But this month I will make it and post how it tasted. ( I am going to cheat and get the best masala in Utah from Bombay House to make it with. But I will be making my own paneer and nan!) On the other hand I made a really great squash soup tonight. Felix even ate some with a roll!!! Seriously it was that good :) I need to workout the directions so it makes sense. (I am not sure if I can even follow what I wrote down) But it was super yummy. So look forward to something you can do with all that squash you grew this summer :) Happy cooking!

No comments: