Saturday, August 13, 2011

Everybody Poops

Last night I thought it would be fun for the boys to take a bath get clean etc.
I gave Calvin a sponge bath while Felix was splashing and enjoying playing in the bathtub (This time he wasn't dumping water out onto the floor thank goodness!). I put the towel on Calvin and turned around to check on Felix and I saw what he had done.

There was poo on the floor and in the bath tub. I could not believe it. And Felix standing and smiling at me almost as if to say "Look at what I did mom." I commanded Felix not to move and I quickly got Calvin changed and dressed. I then entered the hazardous waste area to asses the situation. I got Felix out and emptied the tub. Then I commanded the naughty boy to stay in the bathroom while I got some cleaning supplies. He was very good and stayed in the bathroom while I cleaned things up. When I turned around I found Felix peeing on the bathroom floor. Seriously!?!?!!!

SO, I refilled the tub put him in and then cleaned the bathroom floor as well. Felix thankfully finished his bath with no more problems and on his walk into the bedroom to be dressed he squatted. (I was walking behind him at the time thinking dear God please don't be doing be doing what I think you are) When I got around to the front side he was peeing on the floor. He looked up at me as said "pee" all I could say at that time was "yup."

After getting him dressed and the new mess cleaned up we talked about not peeing on the floor and pooping in the tub. I am not sure if it did any good but it made me feel better.

4 comments:

Chris said...

hahahahaha I worship that kid!

Elaine Shandra said...

oops! I hope your discussion worked.

Tamra said...

"Yep." That's awesome.

Heidi Daniels said...

ooooh no!!! HAHAHA! Ahhh the life with kids, a whole new world, isn't it?! Good luck!