Monday, August 1, 2011

What we have been up to Lately

Well I have not been super good at posting. So here is a list of what has been happening in our lives...

No baby yet, although I am getting more uncomfortable.
Got a used recliner
Got an awesome new glider to rock the baby in!!!!
Trip to Bed Bath and Beyond for some household essentials.
Got a truck load of stuff from California, including a couch, crib and changing table!
I have done lots of grocery shopping to make sure there is food in the house when I am away.
Laundry.
Started growing a mini pineapple.
Had Family over to help move boxes and couch in. And then ate a very tasty dinner.
Had Collin and Justin move furniture around in the front room for about an hour.
Ate at Bombay House
Cleaned and put away all of the boxes and new furniture.
Lost my keys and Justin's keys.
Found my keys and Justin's keys.
Played and visited with family and friends.
Had family over again for pizza.
Got new shoes for Felix.
Went to Boarders clearance sale and picked up some great books.
Went swimming.
Unpacked orchids and got them all set up in our room.
Got some awesome new succulents and a couple other plants!
Got permission to grow a vegetable garden next to the cars at our apartment! (we will be working with our neighbors on it)
Completed 2 more scrap book pages!
Felix is putting clothes on himself.
I finished reading Emma.
Felix learned to put his dirty clothes in the hamper.
Justin is continuing to do orchid research and has added aloes and bromeliads to his research.
Justin applied for a job at the local garden center.
Got a 16 grain mix for making bread.

So far we have been busy. I am loving it. I need to be distracted right now...

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Yes, but has Justin learned to put his dirty clothes in the hamper?

katie said...

He is pretty good but I still have to put a few of his things in the hamper.