Monday, August 15, 2011

The Kiss by Gustav Klimt

I am obsessing a little bit tonight. A few years ago Ikea had this awesome print of The Kiss by Gustav Klimt printed on fabric. I loved it, but I didn't buy it. I went back to Ikea when I had money and I had been thinking about it for a month and really really really wanted it. Well It was out of stock in the store and online every time I checked.

But every once and a while I think about it and I get crazy angry at myself for not buying it and go hunting for it online. I did that today for about an hour.

no luck again...


Does anyone know where I can find one?

On the bright side I did get an awesome journal from Boarders with Three Ages of Women by Klimt on the cover. (I saw it and absolutely had to have it)

1 comment:

RMG said...

I have this, new and unused, and willing to sell, but I live in Australia and shipping would be pretty expensive.
You can email me wordy@live.com.au
if interested
:)