Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I have been up to

Well Today was fun. I have been HATING how my closet looks. Completely stuffed and messy. So, today Janell watched the baby while I put clothes away and cleaned things up. I got rid of all of my pregnant clothes. (don't worry I am keeping them, I am just keeping them not in my closet) And, I made a huge pile of stuff to give to Emma, Eliza, DI, or who ever wants them. Now things fit and I am super excited to take out and store all of my winter things. And maybe just maybe in the next 3 months if I have lost a few inches. Then I can open up my suitcase and take out some new old clothes to wear! (that day will be a fun adventure) Surprisingly this project was super fast. So tomorrow I am thinking about going through the baby's clothes or cleaning out the bathroom.
Oh also the baby is sleeping through the night!!!!! He has been for a week now. His mother is very, very happy. His father wishes he would start sleeping earlier, like 8 or 9 o'clock instead of 11 or 12 o'clock. I just pray he never grows out of his lucky Pajamas. I don't know if I could handle going back to waking up every 2 or 3 hours.

3 comments:

Jude said...

Yay for sleeping through the night! you should bring those clothes tonight to dinner so i can go through them.....how is it being back at work?

Tamra said...

Isn't it great to sleep?! Rob and I look back sometimes and wonder how we survived the baby years. Sleep deprivation is no good. :)

katie said...

*Yeah, I am still wondering how I lived without the sleep.
*Emma went through it last night. I don't think there is much left. We do NEED to go through my clothes in the suitcase. We should pick a day and go through it. I am free on Saturday.