Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LA Perm


Last night we went to Petsmart to pick up litter for the rats. We always like too look at the different animals that are there when we go. they had a puppy training class going on with some huge puppy's they were super cute. they had a couple of rats that looked like Macbeth but with a tan coloring instead of grey. We also looked at the cats they had. Some super cute ones. I can see why you just can't have one cat :) But my favorite by far was the LA perm. She had a very very tight curl on her back, her legs, head were a little less tight. and her tail was my favorite, a bottle brush, tight curls all the way down and a big poof at the end! She also was black and orange. Justin said she looked silly, but she was so friendly and unique I just wanted to take her home with me.
I didn't. (my dad thanks me) But I had no Idea this was a breed of cat. I thought it was a made up breed until I checked out wikipedia.

No comments: