Friday, July 29, 2011

Birthing State of Mind

Ok so I had the option on Tuesday to have my membranes striped to help labor along. At that point I was super comfortable and thinking that I really wanted to see if I could get the labor process going naturally.


So, today is my due date. I am uncomfortable. I am super hoping that something will happen to get my body in a birthing state of mind. I have been doing a lot of walking. eating spicy food, and I am going to have Justin give me a nice foot massage. Any other suggestions?

I have never felt more ready than right now.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Maybe you feel so ready because today will be the day...Hopefully? Good luck getting things going!

Elaine Shandra said...

reflexology helped another friend go into labor (super intense foot massage - especially the ankles). My sister tried Castor oil, but it didn't do much. Good luck! I look forward to seeing the wee one soon!