Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Apartment Found!

We found an apartment and spent the weekend moving in!!!!! Horray for long weekends!!!!
I am super excited to have all the boxes, except the book boxes (we have no shelves), unpacked and put away. In the evening I have been working on decorating and making things feel more homy and comfortable. We found after getting things moved in that we have no where to sit (apart from the chair we are borrowing and our kitchen chairs) so I will be pricing love seats and other chair stuffs. I am really excited to be on the tail end of moving things in. I am really feeling the baby deadline coming up. Which is making me a bit crazy. I want to get as much done as possible every day. I will post pictures of our new place soon.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July!

No comments: