Saturday, June 4, 2011

Project Finished!

I am so excited. Yesterday I finished the growth board!!!! It turned out really good. There are a few things I would do differently next time, but I am very satisfied with the results.

This series of pictures demonstares kind of a step by step on how I did some of the more detailed characters.






So this is what it looks like done. It is hard to get everything in one picture so I guess you will just have to come out and visit to see it up close.


Oh, and I did finish squirt. He also turned out really really good.

4 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

awesome! nicely done!

Tamra said...

For some reason I pictured it smaller. But I LOVE it! Where is it going to go?

katie said...

Thanks! We are thinking of putting it in the front hall way next to the coat closet.

Jude said...

It Looks amazing! You are very talented! Keep up the good work, and continue drawing! I Love this!