Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Job Hunt Comes to an End and Apartment Season is Open

Justin found a job! He is working for UPS!!!
Yay for the men in the brown shirts and socks! So, that stress is out of my life, and now for a new stress, where to live?
We have seen some nice apartments we can not afford, some scary crap holes no one should live in, and a few places we liked. It hit me today at my dr. appointment that I only have a few weeks until my due date. That is nutty! Ideally we would find a place this week and move in next week. That way I have a little time to set up house.
If you know of any nice 2 bedroom places in the Orem area for rent let us know!

2 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

There are some in my neighborhood (near the mall in Orem - $525-650 price range). If you want more info, just email me! Good luck!

katie said...

Yes I would love that information! thanks!