Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hair, Pregnancy and Talking Toddlers

Those of you who have been reading my blog since the beginning know that I am growing my hair to donate it to locks of love. Being pregnant has really helped it to grow quickly and keep it nice an full. I am loving it right now. I could donate it at any time but I really want to try and grow it past my waist. Just to see if I can do it. I know it will take me a whole year to reach that goal but I have come this far so why not!
Being pregnant is not my favorite. I am super happy to be at the end of it. I am a little worried about handling two children 24/7. Felix is a good kid so I am not too worried about it. I just worry about how tiered I am going to be. And I am already super tiered.
Felix is talking a lot now. It has been wonderful to actually be able to communicate with him. His new phrase is "I want it." He is usually as vague as possible when he says it. He doesn't always point at what he wants and is frequently not in the same room as the object he wants. So, we basically play 20 questions many times in a day. He has also taken to jumping and diving off of the bed. It freaked me out the first time I saw him do it. He is also climbing onto everything he can. He seems pretty fearless which worries me because I can just see the broken arms and cuts and bruises coming. Also, his new favorite toy is Wall-E.

No comments: