Monday, October 13, 2008

Christmas Reunion Information

Here is a List of events for those of you who are Busby's and Florence's I thought I would the list of events for the family reunion this Christmas.
(just in case you havn't seen the yet.)
Olive & Tom Talley 20 Years Later

December 23 – 26, 2008

Proposed Schedule of Events:

Tuesday December 23rd

  • 4:00 Meet at Crown Burger for Dinner
  • 5:30 Visit Temple Square
  • 8:00 Hot Chocolate & Donuts

Wednesday December 24th

  • 10:00 Snow Activities
  • 4:00 Dinner Preparations
  • 5:00 Christmas Eve Dinner
  • 6:30 Program
  • 8:00 Adjourn for Home/holiday residence.

Thursday December 25th

  • Individual Family Christmas Activities

Friday December 26th

  • 10:00 Talent Show
  • 12:00 Lunch
  • 1:00 Games and Fun
  • 4:00 Slide Show
  • 5:00 Dinner
  • 6:00 Games and Fun

Saturday December 27th

  • Snow Activities
If you have any questions please contact Tom, Andy or Nancy Busby.
I am super excited this should be a really fun event!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SOOO not going to have fun at this thing.

Melanie said...

Well, I'm completely excited for this reunion! The last one was great and I'm sure this one will be even more fun, though I'm glad we're not all going to try to get together and open our presents in one place.

Okay, here's a random memory for you Katie: Do you remember the day you, Eliza, Becca and I were all sitting in Sunday School and whoever was giving the lesson announced that it was about Abraham. And we all turned to each other and started singing the Abraham Lincoln song from "Holiday Inn"? I was just thinking about how fun that was, and thought you might enjoy the reminiscing. Sorry to make it a random, unrelated comment on your post, but there you go.

katie said...

Yes I remember. We really had some FAB times!