Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Pod

So for my birthday Last week my parents gave me an i Pod touch. I was in shock for a few days... (still am a little)
But Now That I am learning to use it, WOW, I am in love with it, I calendar everything and I can go online! Love It! I can see why so many people love the i Phone.
I had a great UEA weekend. Justin and I relaxed and cleaned the house then we went to my parents for Emma's birthday. Justin took photo's for his class and I hung out and helped around the house. On Monday I Crafted all Day. Time Flies when you have fun! I made some pretty amazing cards. I will upload pictures soon :) I also read World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War. I really enjoyed it. The book really made me feel introspective and think about how I would react to things etc... I also did not expect it to have a very interesting societal comment.I would not recommend it to the faint of heart because it is a zombie book and there is blood guts and goore.
Justin gets to pick a major this week. I think he may choose psychology. But he was still unsure.
Sorry if the update is a bit spazzy blame it on the paint fumes, they painted a wall in my room this morning

No comments: