Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow, snow go away!!!!

I am super excited for spring. Everyday more and more flowers are popping up through the ground. I have a bunch of summer bulbs I want to plant. If it would only stop snowing!!!! We now have 5 new roses. I am excited about them. We bought 2 peach 1 yellow 1 red and 1 white. Justin and I really hope the snow last night didn't kill them.
I am almost finished weeding out the grass in the planter box on the side of the house. Now we need to clear out the planter in the drive way and the one in the front yard.
Justin and Jace, our upstairs neighbor, Have been working on trimming back the 2 beasts of bushes on the side yard. I am very excited to get everything looking nice.
I have always wanted a flower garden I am super excited to have one!!! I may drive Justin crazy in the next few months. I will want to go and get more flower seeds and bulbs! Like yesterday, we needed to get a trowel and we came away with the trowel and 12 more bulbs and another rose:) And as soon as it is time to start planting food, I will go crazy with that too!
Spring can't come soon enough!!!!

No comments: