Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Presents

I love shopping for presents! I also love making presents.
I love giving a personal touch to them. Taking the time to think about the person and what they like.
Last night I went shopping with my little brother for a present for his girlfriend. He was set on a gift certificate.
Aaaaaahh!!!!
The cop out gift! (Unless it is for a wedding present or for someone out of state. In that case it is the perfect present.)

So our first stop was Borders to pick up a book for his English class. While we were there I asked what she liked, Is there a book you really like and think she would like. etc...
After a few min of talk Justin and I got him to buy her a book. A book he really enjoyed and though she would like. Yes!
Another score for thoughtful gifts. I just wonder how he packaged it? Anyways I hope she enjoys the book.

No comments: