Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight Movie

The worst movie I have ever seen. And I enjoy some bad movies.
I just couldn't finish it. I didn't want to. I didn't even care.
And I really don't want to read the books now. Too cheesy and way to over dramatic. The movie was just trying to be to serious. Also could you have picked worse actors?
Anyways, not my favorite movie, but I did have a few good laughs while I was watching it. I just would not recommend the movie or the books to anyone.

It is no Harry Potter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know i loved the books but knew i would not love the movie ... a friend and I went to see it anyhow and seriously laughed out loud during the whole thing .... the screenplay is a horrible interpretation of the book! I would recommend the books though .... really well written. I can imagine it'd be hard to disregard the horrible-ness of the movie while reading though!