Friday, March 6, 2009

Resolutions Update

So I thought it would be good to update how I am doing with my new years resolutions. Two months in lets see how I am doing...
  • Exercise:Oooh man the last week in February I crashed and burned. No exercise at all. That is not good. This week has also not been good. We are just to busy! I need to work on making time and just doing it this month.
  • Eat Healthier. Still doing pretty well. Last night I had fish and chips. I will not have a fried dinner for the rest of the month :)
  • Clean everyday: I am still doing well with this one! I am soooo happy! It makes getting weekend projects done much more fun, and much easier.
  • Bake Bread: yeah I have not made bread. Unless you count pizza and bread sticks... And we did get wheat this last week. So slowly making progress.
  • Use my Cookbooks: I am reading my Martha Stewart Cook Book. I really like it! And I used the Italian Cookbook, and the Better Homes and Gardens Cook book also last month.
Ok so 2 out of 5 are being regularly done. I still need improvement.

No comments: