Friday, April 1, 2011

Wholly Crap!

First of all wow, less than a week and Justin will be back!!! I am super duper duper duper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I have been not really on the computer in a while. I have been up to lots, like breaking the computer, I did a silly thing and it was a quick, free and easy fix at the apple store.
I got a new hard drive, since they dropped mine at the apple store.
I have been cramming my homework and to do list all week so I will have lots of free time to spend with my husband when he gets back!
I have been doing the Medicaid Dance again. I really wish it was easier than this.Just to many hoops to jump through.
I re-arranged the room as well because I had so much time on my hands. Mostly to make it easier to sleep in a twin with two people.
Painting the growth board I have been working on. As of today I have two more characters to draw, and more than half the painting done. I still need to do the fine lines and shading and stuff like that to make it more awesome. I am hoping I can finish it next week. We will see...
Spent lots of time seeing sites and stuff around town with Felix and Janell.
Spending lots of time outside with Felix since it has been around 80 the last few days! YEEEHAW for California!



I have lots of photos to add and I will do so soon!

3 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

Sounds like lots of fun is being had! What class(es) are you taking?

katie said...

Yes lots of fun! I am taking Math, English, Meteorology, and Health.

Elaine Shandra said...

Wow! That's quite the course load! Are you working toward a degree? Here's my email if you'd like to shat more: blundesblitz@yahoo.com.