Saturday, April 16, 2011

Indian Food Again

Justin was the most super awesome husband and brought home a bunch if spices for me to cook with.
So, I tried to make Indian food again last night.
It was much better than last time. I feel like I have made some kind of improvement. I even varied from the recipe and added heavy cream which I think helped. I am looking forward to left overs today!
I am also super excited because it looks like in a few weeks there will be an Indian market day in San Juan Batista!!!! I am looking forward to going and picking up a few ingredients for making paner masala! We are also hoping that there will be treats and food to try!!!!

2 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

Looks like he found the perfect authentic gift! Have fun at the market!

Tamra said...

sounds good.

MICIAH