Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tempting Kitty Part Two

Apparently cats like Borscht. I compost our leftovers by burring them in the garden. I hate how compost piles smell and this method id so easy you dig a hole fill it with the waste. Then dig a hole next to it and use the dirt from that hole to put on top of your food waste. Well I was a bit lazy the other day. We had some leftover Borscht. ( for those that don't know it is a tasty beet soup from Eastern Europe. No meat in it at all.) I took it out to the hole in our garden and poured it in. I decided that I would be burring stuff later in the week so I just left it. That night when Justin came home he asked me " So what did you put in the garden?" "Borsht why?" "There are 3 cats out in the garden eating it out of the hole."
So if you are interested in feeding any ferrel cats in your neighborhood. Make a pot of borscht eat what you like and then leave  the rest out for your neighborhood cats.

Also, I made a smoothie this morning with mountain dew in it. Felix has taken to opening the cans of soda. I am so excited! So instead of wasting it I added it. I have gone form barely having my eyes open to being alert enough to make several paper airplanes. I think this morning is about to get much better...

No comments: