Monday, September 9, 2013

Workouts and Eating less

I love food. 
Which has made loosing weight hard for me. I get to a certain spot and I maintain. Not because I don't exercise everyday or stay active. 
It is food.
 So I have been working really hard on portioning better, making healthier choices, and listening to my body. It has been hard. But I am feeling great. I have finally broken the barrier and am loosing inches around my thighs and arms.
 I don't feel that I look like a stuffed sausage in skinny jeans anymore!
My advice to anyone looking to loose weight:

Eat less crap and eat more veggies
Run at least 6 miles every other day
On your non running day walk to get groceries or any old errand.
Take Sunday off and give yourself a treat 
Do some kind of weight training daily
If the weather is bad, locate an indoor track or GYM to run in.

Making this change has been very hard for me, but every time I look in the mirror I know it is worth it. Because I am worth it. 

And I still love food.
seriously guys 
it is 
awesome.


1 comment:

Melanie said...

And you need to give me the recipe for the cake we had at Calvin's birthday!!

I love food too, and exercise. I always feel better when I'm in a good exercise routine. Plus it lets me eat more. :) Good for you for being disciplined.