Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to School

School started this week! 
I had my first class room class in like 10 years! It was fun. 
I was half an hour late... but I walked in just after the power point was started for the lecture. Typical  Katie, I read and reread when my class started and the room number, but for some reason Saturday morning came and I said to myself I am ready for my class at 8:30! I ended up calling Justin a bit flustered  after seeing the lecture started and he told me "You said last night it started at 8:00." 
I missed all the boring syllabus stuff which was nice.
 I am feeling a bit anxious because my classes are a bit harder so I will need to study more. I hope the boys will be nice and let me have the time. 
You may be thinking, hey wait shouldn't you be studying or doing homework right now? Yes, yes I should. But I just don't want to. Besides it has been like forever since I have written anything. Anyways, I am excited (just not right now) to learn and get things moving toward a degree!!!!! 

I may not be posting as often now. 
But I will post pictures from Christmas soonish:)

3 comments:

Miss Siglin said...

How exciting! Good luck with your class! What major have you decided to pursue?

katie said...

I am going to try to get into the BFA program at UVU!

Elaine Shandra said...

That would be great Katie! Even though it's farther away, the U has an amazing program that you would love :)