Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Genesis - Tonight, Tonight, Tonight (Invisible Touch Tour)




So I was listening to this song in the car today. I rarely listen to Genesis, or Phil Collins, but the iPod was on random and this is what came up, and I chose to listen to it. Felix really likes it. He was singing along to it. And when we got home he was singing it as he was coloring. I love that kid.
I will try and get some video of it.

Also, I promise Justin and I have better taste in music than Phill Collins and KC and the Sunshine band.
I swear.

2 comments:

Tamra said...

Did Phil Collins ever have hair? I was under the impression that he was fairly young when he was in Genesis.

Hair or no, I LOVE Phil Collins. This song isn't my favorite, but still. Phil is awesome.

katie said...

I don't think he ever did have hair. He is kind of like Steve Martin who had grey hair at 20. When I was young I used to love Land of Confusion. I really liked the puppets in the music video. I watched it recently and was surprised to see how political it was.