Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TRON




I am really looking forward to the new TRON. I really enjoyed the original as a child. I told my mom that, and she said really? I thought it was boring. Anyways. I am sad that there is no Steve Gutenberg in it. That would have made me ultra want to see the movie. Watching the trailer made me really want to watch it again. Man, also I don't know if anybody else remembers this but on the People Mover at Disneyland they had a section of the ride that was TRON. It looked and felt like you were on one of the bikes. It was super cool! That was the only reason I loved the People Mover. I wish they would bring that back. Especially for the opening of the new movie...

2 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

I loved Tron when I was little. It was the only show on TV on a Sunday afternoon, besides kung foo dubbed in English that is!

Tamra said...

Ooh! The new movie looks awesome! I'm SO happy that Jeff Bridges is in it. He's so cool.