Monday, March 22, 2010

TRON

So I watched TRON finally this weekend. We could not find it to rent, so I bought it.
I know some of you will be thinking Wow what a waste of money. It is a cult classic and one my kids will probably watch and think is silly. And think I am silly for liking it.
I think what I liked the most about the movie when I was young were the visuals.
Visually just a fun movie. You can not watch it for the plot, it is lacking in character development.

Also, how on earth did I think Steve Gutenberg was in this movie. I would have sworn on my mothers life that he was. (I guess it is because he is in almost every 80's B movie)
But I see now that the guy I thought was Steve Gutenberg and is not is in the new movie! So props to him for doing the second one!
I have no idea how the 2 movies will fit together. I am interested to see how that all works.
I really hope the second one is better, at least story wise.

No comments: