Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scary Movies

Most of you who know me know that I am a chicken.
For some odd reason I have a soft spot in my heart for Scary Movies, really it is mostly it's the special effects in them, I don't really enjoy watching them at all.
I do not watch Horror Movies. YUCK!
Anyways today to get in the Halloween spirit I changed the backgrounds on the computers at work to some famous moments from scary movies.
Here is a list if them:

  • The Shining (the scary part where Jack is coming through the door!) The only other one I would like to see is the Shining. Why I don't know, I read the screen play online and I have wanted to see it ever since.
  • Jaws (the movie poster) The only one I have seen all the way through is Jaws. (I went though a Jaws thing a few years ago. Yes I have seen them all. The first one is good. The 3D one is crap. And the rest are OK, mostly bloody horror type stuff.)
  • The terminator (the shiny skeletal machines) Machines taking over and killing everyone. Not interested, I am still having nightmares from seeing the preview when I was young.
  • A pumpkin, because I like them.
  • Poltergeist (the little girl in front of the T.V.) I used to want to see this movie. Then we watched part of it at Jude and Eliza's: I just thought it would be cooler.
  • Blair which Project (the close up of the girl with a flashlight) I wasn't interested in high school, and I am still not interested.
  • The grudge (the scary blue girl) yeah it looked scary to me, until people kept telling me it was better than the ring. I didn't like the Ring at all, I found the story lacking and it just didn't make sense, so why should I be scared? And why should I see a movie that is like it?
  • Night of the living dead (1950's) (walking Zombies) I could see this one, the blood and guts factor may be lower than other zombie movies. (Old scary movies can be fun. Ha, like I saw the original Blob. Oh my gosh so stupid / funny.) But thanks to Thriller, & World War Z, I have a bit of a fear of Zombies. (I did love Shawn of the Dead though...) I just need to get myself a Kevlar suit that they can't bite through, and I will feel more secure.
  • Happy 2 days before Halloween everybody!

No comments: