Thursday, November 17, 2011

Family Photo update

It has been a while since I posted any photos.
So here are a few...

We went on a fall walk together. 
 We have poison dart frogs. It is really cool to watch the hop around the vivarium. But they do hide when Felix comes around. He is pretty loud and excited when he sees the frogs. 
Don't worry they are not poisonous. 
But they are dang cool.
 Felix moved into a toddler bed! 
Here he is jumping off of it. 
1, 2, 3!!!
 Calvin has discovered the joys of chewing. And especially likes mom's fingers.
 Calvin was Orco for Halloween.

 Felix was Heman.

 And I was Android 17.

 This was our pumpkin. He had a carrot nose. I designed it and justin carved it.
 Calvin laughed for the first time this night. Felix unbuttoned his pj's and blew raspberries on his stomach. Calvin really got a kick out of it.
 Felix has become quite adept at making "clean" messes. He gets into things like toothpaste, baby powder, lotion, and pictured here diaper ointment. He is also really good at climbing.
 This is what I found one day after I had finished feeding Calvin. The boys were hungry and got themselves soy milk from the fridge. 
 This is our little monster. I got this cute outfit from my friend Julie! And I found the monster socks at Target. 
I love the socks.
 We finally unpacked Justin's supplements and had a great big box for the kids to play in.
I usually come out to this mess when I leave the room for a few seconds. Felix really wants to play with Calvin. And he is very good at sharing his favorite things. Calvin was not particularly happy in photo because he was asleep. 

So those are a few things we have been up to in the last month. 

1 comment:

Laura Player said...

Katie your little ones are so cute!