Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Aniversery to Us!!!!




Justin and I have been married for 2 years now! Ti
me has really flown by, it seems like only yesterday we were on our way to Las Vegas...

Justin and I had a very fun evening last night. Wh
en we got home we exchanged gifts. He got me Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. (which I am currently loving. It really makes me smile.) And I got him Chariots of Fire. Which I look forward to watching with him soon.

We ate dinner at Coneys! Which if you have not had their frozen custard,
you need to. It is a million times better than ice cream. We also got burgers and fries. Which for some reason I have really been craving. Oh man my chocolate custard was fantastic! I had half a glass of Dr. Pepper last night too, oh man I was jittery for about 45 min. I think I am going to keep off caffeine.

Then we went and saw Star Trek. Oh man my inner geek was so happy. The movie was very nostalgic for me.
I liked it a lot!
Also I was a little embarrassed afterwords, explaining the difference between Romulans and Vulcans to Justin, and a few other things. It made me a happy at how well I still remember things:) Also the movie really made me want to go and watch the first few OG episodes of Star Trek.
It was a great aniversery! I love you Justin!!!



No comments: