Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation Day

Well I can not believe how old I am.
My little brother is graduating from high school today.
Here is a list of fun things I remember from his childhood:
  • Him dressed as Peter Pan for Halloween
  • His sweet Brontosaurus dance moves.
  • Getting hit by a car
  • his "foot leggings"
  • spray painting the house
  • the Pokemon song (I still remember most of it.)
  • Playing Knights VS. Pirates
  • Lazer tag and Air soft around the neighborhood.
  • His broken ankle
  • lots and lots of nonsense songs ("it's your own D word fault, doo do dooo do dooo...")
  • running along the canal together
  • Halo at all hours of the night.
  • Guitar and Piano before school started.
  • Squeel (and the pink sequence!!!!)
  • All the siblings sleeping in the same room on Christmas Eve.
  • the baby channel
Time just really fly's by the older you get.
Congratulations little tinkle!

No comments: