Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spank on the Butt and Open doors

Occasionally Felix will get into mischief (I know everyone is surprised) and he needs to be spanked. I usually give him 2 warnings then the spank. Well, the other day in the bathtub he was dumping water out onto the floor. I asked him if he wanted to be spanked. He looked at me and bent over spanked his own butt and said "spanked"...
Now every time I tell him no and that he will be spanked if he does whatever he is doing again he bends over and spanks himself.

Felix has also learned how to open doors. Which is mildly terrifying. This also puts a damper on Time Out. I usually send him to his room to scream. Yesterday he was throwing his cars and I sent him to his room. He opened the door and was peaking out and giggling.

I love that kid a lot:)

No comments: