Thursday, April 25, 2013

School and kids

Blah this semester is over. 
I am glad to be done with it. 
I Believe I will have two A's, but my math class... well if I pass I will be REALLY surprised. 
I didn't get above a 70 on any test. But I am totally ok with taking it again. I mean if I had a hard time getting through the material and remembering it all there is no way I would pass the next math course. I always knew I would never work in a math based carrer :) 
I am looking forward to starting Biology, Photography, Typography and Film next week!!! 
We started a new routine yesterday. We are all waking up with Justin. The boys are fine with it so far. a few tears were shed last night because of sleepiness. But now I can have a car when I need durring the day. I am also hoping that  I will have more time to do class work in the evening. We shall see if it works.

No comments: