Monday, August 11, 2008

Rain and Mud

Saturday Justin and I rode to my parents house to do laundry. It was a beautiful morning and the ride was pleasant. We finished all our laundry and spent the day hanging out with family and relaxing. Just as we were about to leave it started pouring. I have never seen so much rain at once! We left after it had rained and cleared up. About the time we got to Lindon it starts to rain again... so we stop at a business and wait under their awning for it to clear up. I got a bit worried and was thinking; "what if it gets super wet on Geneva road and we get totally splashed... "
So we call my parents, but by the time we get to talking it has cleared up again. So we decide to continue to ride. Well It starts to sprinkle it was nice than it just started to rain from 1600 in Orem and whole rest of the way home. We were completely soaked and muddy! I was irritated with Justin about the time we hit Provo. It was fun to ride in the rain at first but then it was just crappy. Justin was laughing manically most of the way and really enjoying himself :) I was miserable by the time we got home.
On the upside I am soooo grateful that we have a storage room! We were able to hang all our wet and muddy cloths up, and keep our house relatively mud and rain free!

1 comment:

Tamra said...

That's hilarious! Riding in the rain is fun and yet not so fun. ... I can TOTALLY see Justin laughing his head off, though. Perfect.