Monday, August 4, 2008

Whats New

So just a quick update. Riding my bike to work has been great! I feel more energized and ready for the day. Yesterday Justin and I rode to my parents house. It was a great ride. (So By the time I got past Pleasant Grove High school I felt like I was going to hurl.) but I think with me riding everywhere and riding to Pleasant Grove once a week I will be in great shape! And next weeks ride to P.G. won't be nearly as bad at the end. And I am super excited about that. Also when It gets cooler I am planning on walking to work and running home on Fridays. I am not looking forward too much to that but It I know it will be really good for me. So school starts in 2 weeks. I am excited to see what this year will bring!
I read No Country for Old Men this weekend... I didn't like it that much. The only reason I read it in a weekend was to see what happened to the characters. At one point I almost put the book down and I didn't want to finish it. All in all I don't think the plot was not that well put together and that to many unimportant things were explained and that too many important things were not explained. I enjoyed The Road much more. I do not recommend this book.
Justin and I began cataloging all of our digital music this weekend. Currently we are adding CD's that we do not have in a digital format. Then we are rating the music and confirming that the information is correct. WOW this is a big project. I will be very happy when it gets done.

No comments: