Thursday, September 16, 2010

Deodorizing Expectations

I have never been satisfied with any deodorant I have ever used. I have even tried the organic crystals. (I wanted to stop using anti perspirents, alas I could not stand smelling after 2 hours.)
I am wary of the clinical strength ones, has anyone tried them?
I have been a Degree Girl for a long time now that seems to be what works best for me. I was super sad when they created the women's line for Degree because the other stuff worked sooo good. I am happy with my wetness protection, but it is the smell. I feel like after 4 hours of use it stops working.
I am so unsatisfied that I am thinking about trying Justin deodorant out.
What I am looking for is a deodorant that lasts more than 5 hours, like 7 or 8. Good wetness protection, and a pleasant smell.
Am I expecting to much from this product?

2 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

I'd definitely go for the men's and see how it works for you. I've heard good things about doing that. If that doesn't work, perhaps a dermatologist could help you out? Good luck!

Heidi Daniels said...

I used my husbands when I was pregnant, i noticed that the further along I got, the hotter I got. He uses the Axe stuff (the blue one) and it worked WONDERS. and People just thought I had his cologne on me, no one thought "wow, she's so using her husbands deodorant...". give it a whirl! Worst case is, you smell like a married woman ;)