Monday, June 22, 2009

In trouble

I may be in trouble this weekend when my mom gets homes. Justin and I are house sitting for my family while they go on vacation. Well, Justin and I always do a lot of talking about how we would decorate and what we would do differently when we visit places. ( we don't mean to offend anyone. It is just something we really like doing together.) Well we got talking on Friday night about my parents front room and how we could open the space up and make it more inviting. Well Justin got this gleam in his eye... So we immediately began to move things around. Tonight we will finish the front room project. I think that my mom and dad will really like how it looks. We moved pretty much everything we could. (we even though about moving the piano.) I think that is the only big project we are going to do. We shall see...

No comments: