Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Swelling


So, in the last few weeks I have noticed swelling.
Blah, so uncomfortable. I can't do all the things I want to do now. My feet and hands just hurt. But, I have found something that has helped me be on my feet for longer.
Floaties!!! I have always loved these shoes! They are great if you will be standing on your feet for a long time. (LIke 5 days of Disneyland!) The pair I own are falling apart and are ready to meet their maker. (one bad thing about the shoes is that if you wear the shoes a lot they wear out fast) I threw away my monkey ones last month. It was hard to let go...
I am now out on the search for more. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Sorry about the swelling! So painful! It took months for mine to go away. Good luck finding new floaties.