Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall!!!

I am so glad fall came this morning at 3:00 a.m. And that I was awake for it!
I awoke to little sprinkles on my face and Justin climbing over me to close the window. The next thing I knew the heavens opened and I was very glad Justin closed the window.
I am glad and grateful the weather cooled off this week! We have snow in the mountains, and now I can snuggle with Justin again!
Also has anyone else noticed how beautiful The Wasatch mountains are right now? I have never seen them look this good in the fall. I say it is time for a ride and a walk up the canyon!

2 comments:

Tamra said...

What? You said, "The prettiest they've ever been in the fall" and you didn't include a picture?!

katie said...

Well, I am going to go and see them this weekend, and I will have to upload what I get.