Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rats on the mind

Lately when I have been dreaming, I seam to dream about our rats. Usually they are not a big part of the dream, usually I will open a box or a drawer and find it filled with little Magellan's and McBeth's. Most I think would find that terrifying but, I always think it is cute in my dreams.
Anyways I was trying to figure out what to do for my class room and I was looking at Martha Stewart.com and found these paper mice. I was super excited. It is something i can totally do while I am at work!!! Although I am realizing that I am going to be cutting out mice for the next 2 days straight... But the results should be fun and a little creepy.
Also, cutting out all the mice is making me think of the rats. I miss those guys, I can't wait to go home and play with them...

No comments: